Candyman Candyman

dope shit

Welcome Welcome

Its not your average d&b, the build ups are more dance genre. Not my cup of tea to be honest.

Yung Bugz Yung Bugz

It needs a bit more work i think mate, Its still a solid 3.5/5 though. The hihats could be arranged ever so slightly and a few more instruments could be added but its really subtle and smooth. thumbs up.

Yoyali92 responds:

Thanks two-tecs!

Aqui sentao Aqui sentao

You can link the original beat if you go into the project manager - credits and roles menu.

How You Feeling How You Feeling

Nice, wasnt expecting a DnB tune!

JMistro responds:

Haha I was feeling ambitious

Mr. Bandicoot Mr. Bandicoot

You make great beats!

Listerine Spittin Listerine Spittin

great flow and verse, didnt like the hook, I dont like voice effects, solid track.

BummerCityTown responds:

Thank you TWO-TECS! I appreciate the criticism. Glad you enjoyed it.

I Am Money I Am Money

I thought the hook let down 2 solid verses, I would like to hear it without the voice effects on the hook. Solid beat too.

Achilleuss responds:

Thanks for the review
I was trying to go for an aggressive borg type of sound with the chorus but I'm not so sure I pulled if off all that well. And it doesn't quite fit in with the two verses either. This track will eventually go on an album but I'll have to make my own beat for it, and when that time comes I'll probably put a different hook with it and add in a third verse.

Got you girl Got you girl

How come you don't like me, i know i got a lot of hoes but you're wifey :D

Did you make the beat and spit the rap? That was well made, not really my style and a little bit boring for my taste but still a good job.

Depths of Phendrana Depths of Phendrana

Nice, progressive, relaxed. Was this just 2 original songs mixed together or samples or what? I would have liked some heavier drum rolls. 4.5 out of 5 Samus rolls like a boss.

Buoy responds:

I made it from the ground up, using the melodies from Ice Chapel for the intro and the stuff from Phendrana Drifts Depths for the rest